ACTUARIAL MANAGER (Global General Insurance Company/Asia Pacific Coverage/Central/$250K annual basic)PERSONNEL LINK JOBHUB PTE LTD Date Posted: 04-Apr-2018
- Provide actuarial services to support operations in the Asia Pacific region. This includes reserving, reporting, portfolio management, pricing, renewals and technical analysis.
- Provide support to the business units in the business planning, in particular, leading forecast of the key assumptions, such as loss ratios, rate movement and retention ratios.
- Lead or co-lead reserving processes and pricing projects.
- Build and construct pricing models based on sound actuarial principles and fully aligned with Asia Pacific business objectives.
- Research, collate, obtain and analyse statistical data for decision making/specific processes.
- Produce ad hoc reporting in response to queries from Underwriters, Managers and Actuaries.
- Comply with documentation to adherence to relevant Actuarial standards and good practice.
- Tertiary graduate with professional qualification in Actuarial or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant actuarial experiences, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Sound understanding in financial and actuarial principles to assess risks.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and research skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with a can-do attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Annual basic package (Up to $250K over 12 months) + Variable Bonus. Monthly salary will commensurate with experience.
We invite interested candidates to send in your updated resume (in MS Word Format), firstname.lastname@example.org cc Career@personnellink.com.sg stating your reason(s) for leaving each employment and your current/expected salary package. Please indicate the position you are applying in your email subject.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.