Admin OfficerGOLDEN FLOWER INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD Date Posted: 08-Jan-2018
We are growing and expanding! If you love challenges, we love to hear from you!
Your New Role (including but not limited to):
- Assisting in logistical paperwork, documentation and general administration / ad-hoc duties
- Checking and verifying shipping documents are prepared correctly, liaising with various parties on a timely basis
- Assisting with customer orders and billings
- Monitoring suppliers and organising payments / preparing payment vouchers
- Filing and archiving
- Liaising with external auditor and bookkeeper, providing relevant documents and audit trail as requested by them
- Experience in wholesale, distribution, warehousing, import and export preferred but not mandatory
- Sharp, diligent and accurate, able to cope with fast paced environment
- Intermediate-advance overall computer literacy
- Mature and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- All-rounder, can- do attitude
- Able to read and communicate in English and Mandarin, as our documents are in both languages
What We Can Offer:
- Fast paced, multi-tasking, multi-function environment, never a dull moment!
- Genuine opportunities for career growth, training and development!
- Salary commensurate with work experience
- 5-day week
- Accessible to public transport