Corporate Business Partnership ManagerSingapore Press Holdings Ltd Date Posted: 21-Mar-2018
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion to drive sales of digital and print newspaper publications. You will be required to take over a mix of existing accounts and acquire new clients from various sectors to increase circulation revenue. You are required to manage and provide support on events management pertaining to sponsorship events.
Working closely with the Deputy Head, you are also required to develop and nurture new key target segments for both local and overseas markets to grow SPH newspapers’ readership. It will involve identifying and sizing up new segment base and develop tailored partnership programmes to generate sales. Having experience in Corporate Sales, Publishing, with an established network of contacts within sectors such as hotels, banks and government ministries to drive sales revenue would be a bonus.
To excel in this role you should have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and internal warm leads. The ability to write well and a good command of English is necessary, on top of a keen eye for developing and implementing sound marketing and sales strategies.
· Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings, develop quotes and proposals for clients
· Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives, find and develop new markets and business deals and improve sales
· Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
· Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones
· Develop goals for the team and business growth and ensure KPIs are met
· Train personnel and help team members develop their skills
· Update job knowledge by reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, attending conferences, meetings and industry events
. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
· Over 5 years of experience in sales, marketing or related field and an understanding of the industry landscape
· Stay ahead of the digital shift and capitalize on the rapid industry changes to monetize digital platforms through fast evolving strategies
· Proven ability to design marketing communications / consumer-reaching programs, including: strategy, tactical plan, design, creative execution, operations plan etc
· Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, quantitative/analytical, organizational, presentation, prospecting, oral/written skills, proactive, forward-thinking, creative problem solver, results-oriented, handle uncertainty
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task and possess high level of initiative, handle pressured situations with clients with calm focus and unwavering customer service
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, work both independently and in a team environment
· Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, preparation and presentation of proposals, analytical reports, and documents regarding programs’ operational status, achievement and performance