Head of UXThe Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd Date Posted: 13-Jan-2018
- • Singapore Based
• Attractive Salary Package
• Company Benefits & Incentives
Interested applicants can also send your resume to ✉ email@example.com and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.Qualification:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Contribute strategically to impact the product roadmap, as well as defining the overall UX approach and strategy
- Translate user requirements into compelling interactive journeys
- Championing improvements to user experience within project teams and disseminating the UX objectives, reasoning and decisions
- Manage the workflow and resource allocation for UX design
- Consistently elevate the level of work from the UX team, foster an environment of consistent improvement and connection to business results
- Develop clear, measurable goals for the UX team
- Mentoring and guiding team members
- Manage new hire and assist in recruitment
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates, please submit your latest CV together with your portfolio on UX.
- Proven and successful working experience in information architecture, consumer experience design, interaction design for a minimum of 5 years with some experience leading a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, Instructional or Graphic Design, related field.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly, interactively, and persuasively to all audiences is an absolute necessity.
- Expertise in user-centered design and how to apply those
- User research background
- Ability to create usability patterns, data interactions and workflows
- Knowledge of design processes, UI patterns, HCI principles & Best practices
- Experience spearheading consumer engagement and consumer experience
- Previous experience working throughout a project lifecycle.
- Experience with a variety of research techniques including user interviews, stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, user journey mapping, usability testing, traffic / funnel analysis, multivariate testing
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
Registration Number: R1770253
EA License Number: 14C7279